INFORMATION REGARDING HOLY WEEK
Holy Week: As you have probably heard, the Archbishop has suspended the public celebration of Holy Week. However, Holy Week is not cancelled. Jesus has still died for our sins, and risen from the dead! Here are some details that we know as of right now.
- Palm Sunday: On Sunday, April 5, 2020, Fr. Jonathon will celebrate Mass privately at 9:00 AM at Resurrection Church. The palms will be blessed before Mass. He will distribute the palms (with gloved hands) in a “drive-thru” – from 10:00-11:30 AM at Resurrection Church; from 12:00-1:30 PM at St. Lawrence Church; and from 2:00-4:00 PM at St. Peter Church.
- Holy Thursday: Father Jonathon will celebrate the Mass of the Lord’s Supper privately at 7:00 PM at St. Peter.
- Good Friday: Father Jonathon will celebrate the Good Friday Liturgy privately at 1:00 PM on April 10 at St. Lawrence.
- Holy Saturday: The Easter Vigil Mass will be celebrated privately at 8:30 PM at St. Peter.
- Easter Sunday: Father Jonathon will celebrate Mass privately at 10:00 AM at St. Peter.
We are working on ways to broadcast/stream the liturgies of these most holy days. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. Changes will be communicated as best as possible.
Saint Peter Church is open every day (on behalf of all three parishes) from 11 AM to 7 PM for private prayer for ten people at a time. Confessions will be offered from at 11 AM-Noon and 6-7PM.
Click here to watch Sunday Mass for March 28 & March 29 with Father Jonathon, Deacon Bob, and Andy (Organist).
** 12 Hours of Reconciliation on April 1 has been postponed **
ARCHBISHOP LISTECKI HAS CANCELLED ALL HOLY WEEK & EASTER SERVICES.
Live streaming options will be available.
All parishioners ages 18 and older are asked to complete the survey. Please click here to launch the confidential survey. The Disciple Maker Index Survey ends April 5, 2020 - so don't delay...respond today!
Saturday - 6:45 p.m.
Sunday - 8:30 a.m.
Wednesday & Friday - 8:00 a.m.
St. Peter - Slinger website
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday - 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday - 5:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
Sunday - 7:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
St. Lawrence website
Tuesday & Thursday - 8:00 a.m.
Saturday - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - 9:45 a.m.
Parish Secretary: Tuesday 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
School Year: Monday 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(or by Appointment)
Please submit, in writing, to the Parish Office by noon on Friday.
Announcements can be emailed to [email protected].
Resurrection welcomes new members. Adults desiring the benefits of membership should register with the Parish Office. Click here for membership form.
Help keep our records current. Notify the Parish Secretary by email at [email protected] with your email address and phone numbers(s), and if you have a change of mailing address.
Click HERE for our Bulletins Inserts Page
Mr. John Bingen | Mr. Wayne Sovinski
Pastoral Council Chair Mrs. Cindy Wolf
Pastoral Council Vice-Chair: Mr. Dennis Proeber
Pastoral Council Secretary: Mrs. Nancy Novotny
The Pastoral Council meets at 7 p.m. the second Wednesday of the month at the Emmaus Center.
All are welcome to attend.