The National Eucharistic Revival is a movement to restore understanding and devotion to this great mystery here in the United States by helping us renew our worship of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist.
Arise Worship Night
See pictures from the Arise Worship Night event held on Friday, December 1 on the Arise Milwaukee Facebook page.
Emmaus 90 - New Years to Easter
Inspired by the National Eucharistic Revival, Emmaus 90 is a 90-day journey for adult Catholics seeking to step closer to Jesus Christ. Each Emmaus 90 pilgrim is given daily prayer prompts (for 90 days), challenging practices to grow in holiness, and weekly formation videos on the beauty of the Catholic faith. This 90-day journey will bring pilgrims closer to Jesus, especially in the Eucharist, sending them to be “Eucharistic missionaries” in their families, workplaces, parishes, and neighborhoods.
Click here for a printable copy fo the Emmaus 90 Formation Sessions and How to Participate.
Commit to the journey! Registration for Emmaus 90 is required. Register by Dec 10 to receive your Pilgrim Guidebook before we start January 1. Cost will be $20/pilgrim or $40/family. No one will be denied due to financial circumstances. Go to the Emmaus 90 webpage for more information and to register.
Eucharistic Revival Q&A
For this year of Eucharistic Revival, we will be sharing a weekly question and answer from the book, Behold the Lamb of God, by Edward Sri. Watch your parish bulletin to learn more about this central mystery of our faith: Resurrection Parish bulletins | St. Lawrence Parish bulletins | St. Peter Parish bulletins
- Why is the Eucharist so important? See the August 6, 2023 bulletin
- What is the Eucharist? See the August 13, 2023 bulletin
- When did Jesus Institute the Eucharist? See the August 20, 2023 bulletin
- How did Jesus Institute the Eucharist? See the August 27, 2023 bulletin
- What are the three main aspects of the Eucharist? See the September 3, 2023 bulletin
- Why is the Eucharist called a sacrifice? See the September 10, 2023 bulletin
- Is this just about remembering Jesus' sacrificial death? See the September 17, 2023 bulletin
- So is this about sacrificing Jesus over and over again? See the September 24, 2023 bulletin
- How can this be? Does Jesus ever teach about the Eucharist being a sacrifice? See the October 1, 2023 bulletin
- But where does Jesus say anything about the Eucharist making present his sacrifice on the Cross? See the October 8, 2023 bulletin
- Why is this sacrificial aspect of the Eucharist important for my life? See the October 15, 2023 bulletin
- What are some practical things I should do to participate more fully in the sacrifice of the Mass? See the October 22, 2023 bulletin
- Isn't the Eucharist just a symbol of Jesus? See the October 29, 2023 bulletin
- But it still looks and tastes like bread and wine? See the November 5, 2023 bulletin
- Where in the Bible does Jesus say he is going to give us his Real Presence in the Eucharist? See the November 12, 2023 bulletin
- Did the original hearers think Jesus was really claiming to give us his Body and Blood to eat and drink? See the November 19, 2023 bulletin
- But could Jesus have been speaking figuratively here, just using a metaphor, when he spoke about eating his flesh and drinking his blood? See the November 26, 2023 bulletin
- In the end, how did the people respond to Jesus' teaching on the Eucharist? See the December 3, 2023 bulletin
Jesus and the Eucharist (FORMED Series)
Renew your understanding of Christ's gift of himself through the Blessed Sacrament when you watch Jesus and the Eucharist! This new seven-session series can be found on FORMED. Our cluster parishes have a membership with FORMED so it is free to all parishioners! Just register and login to start using this great faith formation resource now!
National Eucharistic Revival Prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, you give us your flesh and blood for the life of the world, and you desire that all people come to the Supper of the Sacrifice of the Lamb. Renew in your Church the truth, beauty, and goodness contained in the Most Blessed Eucharist.
Jesus living in the Eucharist, come and live in me.
Jesus healing in the Eucharist, come and heal me.
Jesus sacrificing yourself in the Eucharist, come and suffer in me.
Jesus rising in the Eucharist, come and rise to new life in me.
Jesus loving in the Eucharist, come and love in me.
Lord Jesus Christ, through the paschal mystery of your death and resurrection made present in every Holy Mass, pour out your healing love on your Church and on our world. Grant that as we lift you up during this time of Eucharistic Revival, your Holy Spirit may draw all people to join us at this Banquet of Life. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit, God forever and ever.
Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of the Eucharist, Pray for us.
Revival Spark Series
Join in praying for revival with the Spark Series—nine short daily reflections inviting you to open your heart to the renewal God desires.
Eucharistic Adoration Opportunities
Resurrection Parish offers Eucharistic Adoration on Wednesdays from 5:15-6:15 p.m. with a devotional prayer at 6:00 p.m.
St. Peter Parish offer Eucharistic Adoration on Thursdays from 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
West Bend Adoration Chapel
The Mary Queen of Angels Adoration Chapel is located within St. Frances Cabrini Church in West Bend. The Chapel is open from 7:00 pm on Sunday evenings through 8:00 am on Saturday mornings. The Chapel doors are unlocked from 7 am to 7 pm daily. For the remainder of the hours each day, a code is needed to enter the chapel.
Please consider a monthly, bimonthly, or weekly commitment. Call 262-707-1047 to arrange a shared commitment. Learn more about the West Bend Adoration Chapel.
National Eucharistic Congress
The 10th National Eucharistic Congress is being held July 17-21, 2024 in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, go to eucharisticcongress.org.
Join the Archdiocese of Milwaukee on a 5-day Pilgrimage to the National Eucharistic Congress, July 17-21, 2024 at Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis. There are a limited number of National Eucharistic Congress passes allocated to the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. The National Eucharistic Congress Office has also reserved a block of rooms for Archdiocese of Milwaukee pilgrims at the Indianapolis Marriott East. The deadline to register has been extended to December 10, 2023.
National Eucharistic Pilgrimage
Departing from the headwaters of the Mississippi, the northern arm of the Pilgrimage will descend through the midwestern United States, pass through Wisconsin and Illinois, and meet up with the other three pilgrimage routes at the Congress in Indianapolis.
The pilgrimage will be passing through Milwaukee June 21–23, 2024.
Learn more about the Marian Route.
Dare to Believe!
What if everything the Catholic Church proclaimed about the Holy Eucharist was actually true? Would it have the power to change your life? “Dare to Believe” it would! Join Bishop Hying of the Diocese of Madison for this powerful film today! It will take just 15 minutes of your time to dare to believe it!
The Veil Removed
The Veil Removed is a short film that reveals the coming together of heaven and earth at Mass, as seen by saints and mystics, revealed by scripture and in the catechism of the Catholic Church.
The Eucharistic Revival ... What is it all about?
The Eucharistic Revival is not a marketing campaign, a program, or a strategic plan. It’s a prophetic invitation issued by God, through the bishops, to every Catholic in our country to say, “God is on the move. Will you join Him?”
Revival's in the Air!
Subscribe to the Heart of the Revival. Receive dynamic weekly reflections, videos, and resources from trusted voices in every corner of the Church. And get a glimpse of how this unprecedented national movement is restoring our culture through every trusting “Yes!” we offer to the Holy Spirit.
For more information and additional resources, go to the National Eucharistic Revival website.
Return to Reception of Holy Communion Under Both Forms
Article 1 (May 6-7, 2023) - Christ Is Not Divided
Article 2 (May 13-14, 2023) - The Eucharist and Church
Article 3 (May 20-21, 2023) - Eucharist As Sacrifice
Article 4 (May 27-28, 2023) - Reverence for the Eucharist
Article 5 (June 3-4, 2023) - Ordinary and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion