St Peter Scrip Program

Scrip Program Quick Links

St. Peter Scrip cards always make a great gift; especially for those who are hard to buy for.

Scrip Scoop to learn more

Scrip Order Form or order online at RaiseRight.com 

St. Peter Scrip Enrollment Form if you are new to the program

Email the Scrip Coordinator at [email protected] for more information

About Scrip

Scrip is a program used to raise funds for St. Peter Catholic School by purchasing gift certificates at a discount and reselling them at face value. You can use these gift cards instead of cash, credit or checks while shopping.

The Scrip Program offers a 60-40% rebate ratio, meaning 60% of your Scrip purchase will be returned to you, or you can choose to give it as a charitable contribution to Resurrection Parish or another option listed on the St. Peter Scrip Enrollment Form. The remaining 40% rebate goes to St. Peter Catholic School.

Scrip is available after all St. Peter Masses, as well as through the school office. Scrip Office Hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Contact Yvonne Stucke at 262-644-8083 ext. 3105 or [email protected] or Cheryl Jaeger at 262-644-8083 ext. 3100 or [email protected] for orders and pick up times.

You also have the option to place your order online at RaiseRight. Orders placed online give you immediate access to eGift cards and Reloads; you would need to make arrangements to pick up your physical cards at St. Peter’s. Note: As of Feb. 1, 2024, the convenience fee that you pay when using a credit card during checkout on the website or mobile app will increase from 2.6% to 3% per transaction. The convenience fee on orders paid with a linked bank account will remain at $0.29 per transaction, and the debit card convenience fee will remain at 1% per transaction. 

Thank you to all those who participate in the Scrip Program – your contribution is greatly appreciated!